We launched our Magazine App, Artphotofeature on Jan 16 2013 and are delighted by the reviews we have got for this app. … Keep Reading
APF Magazine Street Photography Group is a big part of the APF family. With over 118K members and approx. 14K photographs posted every month, its the most active photography group in the world today.
Every month we select the best street photographs posted in the group. Here we present the best of street photographs from 2016 so far.
Enjoy the gallery and Be Inspired.
Want to see some of the best from the past, click on the link below
Want to Know more about APF Street photography workshops. Click below
View Point, your opinion matters. APF runs the second largest street photography group on FB with over 118k active members and this month we are asking our members,
What are some of your favorite books on street photography and what do you love about them?
Each month we run a column in the magazine called View point and we feature top 20 comments from our members.
Want to join in the fun, login to APF FB group here or simply leave your replies in the comment section below.
During this intensive 3-day workshop we will focus on the following topics:
– The aspects of street photography
– The light and how to handle it
– Composition – from simple to multi-layered
– Telling a story with your photographs
– Working on projects
– Developing personal style
– Understanding peripheral vision
The workshops will consist of theoretical and practical sessions:
– There will be several slideshows presented in which various aspects of street photography will be outlined. There will be time for discussions too. After the practical sessions students will receive feedback on their photos.
– The practical session will take place in the streets. The group will have a chance to turn their freshly acquired theoretical knowledge into the practice. The mentors will accompany students while shooting, observe them at work and give instant feedback and suggestions when required. Students will also have a chance to observe the mentors at work, learn their tricks and techniques. A special attention will be put on developing and practising “social skills” – an interaction with local people. Students will not only hunt for decisive moments like Henri Cartier-Bresson but also get close to people, talk and photograph them.
There are no pre-requisites for attending this workshop. The workshop will be best suited for photographers who have some understanding of how to operate their camera, edit their photos, have some experience in photography and want to take their skills to the next level. However, inexperienced photographers are also welcome.
Students need to bring the following to the workshop:
– A digital camera with a fixed wide angle lens preferably (a 35mm focal length lens would be best). Long telephoto lenses and zooms are discouraged.
– A laptop with software to edit/tone your images
– A notebook to take down notes during the workshop
Workshop Charges : $200/ Rs 12,500
If you are unsure as to whether or not the workshop may be a good fit for or want more information on a specific workshop, please contact us at email@example.com
You will need to bring the following to the workshop: A digital camera (DSLR, Leica, Micro 4/
REGISTER NOW! Likewise, if you would like to register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy Option : Pay HERE and send us a mail telling us which workshop you want to register for.
Charges are for workshop only, The participants are responsible for travel costs, visa, air tickets, train etc, accommodation and local transport. If you want any assistance regarding your stay, you can mail Mehar at email@example.com
Specific details for the Barsana Holi Workshop 2016
To find out more about APF workshops , you can visit